Backend medior/senior PHP developer (m/f)
Do you find yourself sometimes with your head in the clouds? Skylegs is looking for people with a passion for technology and aviation!
You will be submerged in an exciting industry. We are a small expanding team and are known to be passionate and ambitious by our clients. Our offices are located at the airport of Antwerp, Belgium and Lödz in Poland.
Your salary will be according to market conditions. The benefits and work schedule are flexible to your personal life. Our colleagues are our most valuable assets and we treat them like that. We will make sure that your experience, responsibilities and salary grows in a steady pace.
We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
– Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic
– Building reusable code and libraries for future use
– Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
– Implementation of security and data protection
– Design and implementation of data storage solutions
– Experience with development management methods like SCRUM and agile. You are a strong believer.
Skills And Qualifications
– Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS
– Understanding accessibility and security compliance GDPR
– User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
– Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Data migration, transformation, and scripting
– Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform
– Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
– Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
– Proficient knowledge of a back-end programming language PHP
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Understanding of “session management” in a distributed server environment
– Experience with frameworks like Laravel, Symphony, AngularJs,…
– At least a bachelor or master degree in IT or similar by experience and interests
Antwerp (airport) – Belgium
Lödz/Wroclaw – Poland