Business developer with aviation interest/experience (m/f)
Do you find yourself sometimes with your head in the clouds? Skylegs is looking for people with a passion for technology and aviation!
You will be submerged in an exciting industry. We are a small expanding team and are known to be passionate and ambitious by our clients. Our offices are located at the airport of Antwerp, Belgium and Lödz in Poland.
Your salary will be according to market conditions. The benefits and work schedule are flexible to your personal life. Our colleagues are our most valuable assets and we treat them like that. We will make sure that your experience, responsibilities and salary grows in a steady pace.
Your primary role is to prospect for new clients by networking, cold calling, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. You must then plan persuasive approaches and pitches that will convince potential clients to do business with our company.
You develop rapports with new clients, and set targets for sales and provide support that will continually improve the relationship. You are also required to grow and retain existing accounts by presenting new solutions and services to our clients.
You will learn a thorough knowledge of the aviation market, the solutions/services our company can provide, and of our competitors. You’ll apply SAAS metrics to challenge our business model.
- Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
- Cold call as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities. Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
- Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Set up meetings between client decision makers and company’s practice leaders/Principals.
- Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speaks to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service.
- Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
- Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships.
- Work with our technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Arrange and participate in internal and external client debriefs.
Business Development Planning
- Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- You’ll apply SAAS metrics to challenge our business model.
Skills and Qualifications
Networking, Persuasion, Prospecting, Public Speaking, Research, Writing, Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism, CRM, and Microsoft Office.
Antwerp (airport) – Belgium
Lödz/Wroclaw – Poland