Do you find yourself sometimes with your head in the clouds? Skylegs is looking for people with a passion for technology and aviation!
You will be submerged in an exciting industry. We are a small expanding team and are known to be passionate and ambitious by our clients. Our offices are located at the airport of Antwerp, Belgium and Lödz in Poland.
Your salary will be according to market conditions. The benefits and work schedule are flexible to your personal life. Our colleagues are our most valuable assets and we treat them like that. We will make sure that your experience, responsibilities and salary grows in a steady pace.
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions. You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. You will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. You’ll be using modern web and mobile technologies, tools and best practices.
– Develop new user-facing features for web and mobile
– Build reusable code and libraries for future use
– Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
– Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
– Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications
– Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
– Strong/Good understanding of AngularJS, Angular, ionic,…
– Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
– Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
– Familiarity with front-end build tools, such as Grunt, Gulp.js, Webpack
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
– Good understanding of browser/mobile rendering behavior and performance.
– At least a bachelor or master degree in IT or similar by experience and interests.
Antwerp (airport) – Belgium
Lödz/Wroclaw – Poland