Customer success manager (m/f)
Skylegs is a successful Belgian company offering a Customer Success Manager job, for someone who will bring even more value to the team. Skylegs was founded by three commercial pilots with one goal: boost aviation growth by connecting and backing all players involved.
After all, we all share the same sky and by working together we can achieve great things.
A lot of hard work later, Skylegs is a growing team of developers, engineers, and pilots.
A unique blend but we all share the same passion; aviation and technology.
Like a plane needs its fuel to fly, we need YOU to take our company to the next step!
In the role of Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the after-sales cycle. You will deliver on promises and agreements and more in detail your responsibilities will be;
- Building up a trust relationship with our client base, both at management as an operational level to understand their needs;
- Coordinate internally and create action plans for these needs;
- Helping our customers understand and use our platform by organising set-up and training days;
- Contacting our customers on a regular base to follow up on ongoing projects;
- Working closely with the support and development team to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs and objectives;
- Organising the workflow of the operations; ticket creation, process follow up + planning internal testing;
- Implementing new features;
- Making interfaces to other systems.
- Account and project management skills;
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) in native level English and Dutch;
- The talent to speak to both C-level Executives as well as Operational teams;
- At least two years of experience in a customer-facing role (such as account management, sales, project management, and customer success) for an enterprise software service or Software as a Service (SaaS) company;
- The will to learn new technologies and better ways of working;
- Your passion for aviation and technology;
- Team player as well as ownership skills;
- Ambition to grow to a Sales Management role!
We give you
- An indefinite contract with a competitive salary;
- Extra-legal benefits;
- The opportunity to grow into a Sales Management role;
- A great bunch of people to work with;
- Cool clients to work for!
Skylegs team works from different parts of the world (see below). The work location is flexible, so feel free to apply from wherever you are.
Antwerp (headquarters), Ghent, and Kortrijk – Belgium
Wroclaw – Poland
Vancouver Island, and Winnipeg – Canada