Skylegs is a successful Belgian company founded by three commercial pilots with one goal; boost aviation growth by connecting and backing all players involved.
After all, we all share the same sky and by working together we can achieve great things.
A lot of hard work later, Skylegs is a growing team of developers, engineers and commercial pilots.
A unique blend but we all share the same passion; aviation and technology.
Like a plane needs its fuel to fly, we need YOU to take our company to the next step!
We are looking for a Frontend Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include implementing visual elements and their behaviours with user interactions.
You will work with both front-end and back-end web developers to build all client-side logic. Furthermore you will also be bridging the gap between the visual elements and the server-side infrastructure, taking an active role on both sides, and defining how the application looks and functions. You’ll be using modern web and mobile technologies, tools and best practices.
- Develop new user-facing features for web and mobile;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
Skills and Qualifications
- Basic understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Strong/Good understanding of AngularJS, Angular, ionic,…
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around such issues
Antwerp (airport) – Belgium
Lödz/Wroclaw – Poland