Junior full stack developer (m/f)
Skylegs is a successful Belgian company founded by three commercial pilots with one goal; boost aviation growth by connecting and backing all players involved.
After all, we all share the same sky and by working together we can achieve great things.
A lot of hard work later, Skylegs is a growing team of developers, engineers and commercial pilots.
A unique blend but we all share the same passion; aviation and technology.
Like a plane needs its fuel to fly, we need YOU to take our company to the next step!
We are looking for a full stack Developer, whom will be responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application.
You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Design of the overall architecture of our web application
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power our web application
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Translation of UI/UX wireframes to visual elements
- Integration of the front-end and back-end aspects of our web application
Skills and Qualifications
- Proficient knowledge of the back-end programming language PHP
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimizing output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of AngularJS
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools like Git,…
- Familiarity with development aiding tools like NPM, Grunt, Webpack,…
- At least a bachelor or master degree in IT or similar by experience and interests
Antwerp (airport) – Belgium
Lödz/Wroclaw – Poland