Antwerpen, Belgium, 25 June 2018 – Skylegs identifies the need for support in our customer’s company documents creation, auditing and updating. In the highly regulated industry of aviation, operators need in-depth knowledge of various aviation related fields.
That’s why a partnership, named Skymanuals, has been developed between Skylegs and a legal professional in the field of aviation law. While Skylegs already incorporates EASA regulations and other aviation laws in its software, it decided to continue the expansion by offering consultancy services. Thus, benefiting Skymanuals with the collective knowledge and existing tools provided by Skylegs and visa versa. The purpose of Skymanuals is to support any aviation business by developing tailor-made legal operations solutions.
The goal of Skymanuals is to alleviate your organisation of the burden of having to produce and maintain documents and the related forms. Similar to subcontracting the management of aircraft maintenance to a Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO), Skymanuals can manage your operator documents and forms.
In summary, we assist CAT, NCC, SPO, ATO etc. operators with the following topics:
- Document Creation: We offer help with creating the necessary organisation documents, including Operations Manuals, Minimum Equipment Lists etc.
- Document Review: If you are already an established operator, we can assist by reviewing and reflecting on the applicable legislation.
- Business Expansion: Since aviation is a risky industry, Skymanuals can also help by putting you in contact with other aviation professionals and companies.
- Aviation Consultancy: Skymanuals can improve your operations by providing coaching, training or advice in all matters regarding EASA regulations or national legislation.
- Audits and Assessments: We offer to organise audits or assessments in order to uncover any possible organisation related risks, afterwards discussing the findings and providing insights for successful mitigation.
Skymanuals understands how important it is to have a detailed overview of the project. Therefore, it has developed a unique six-phase method in order for you to have a comprehensive view of the current situation after agreeing of the action plan and timeframe.
For more information visit: www.skymanuals.com