Strategic Business Development Manager (international role, Antwerp-based)
Skylegs offers a Strategic Business Development Manager job in Antwerp. The professional will be required to:
- Come up with a strategic 5-year plan.
- Develop new business (national & international) as well as maintaining recurring business relations.
- Participate in networking events to generate new leads.
Skylegs is a successful Belgian company founded by three commercial pilots with one goal: boost aviation growth by connecting and backing all players involved.
After all, we all share the same sky and by working together we can achieve great things.
Who are we looking for?
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sales of consultancy or services.
- A target-driven and ambitious hunter who can open doors.
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English. Every other language is a plus.
- An outgoing personality with eagerness to learn.
- Passion for technology and aviation.
What’s in it for you?
- Indefinite contract with a competitive salary with extra-legal benefits, plus company car.
- Reporting directly to the partners.
- An entrepreneurial and international sales role.
Antwerp Airport – Belgium